Related projects and initiatives
Further relevant websites
The ReBorn consortium is proud to be one of the core projects of the Co-FACTOR initiative supported by the European Commission!
Co-FACTOR aims at bringing together several projects in the "Factories of the Future" field in order to assess latest developments and to push those towards industrial deployment. Stakeholders coming from machining, engineering, ICT as well as from associations and regulatory bodies - all involved in the thematic of future, smart manufacturing - engage in a constructive dialogue across sectors and focused on the "smart component" as enabler and integral element of future manufacturing.
Co-FACTOR has kicked-off its activities in January 2015. For more information, please contact Ms Franziska Bergmann from Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum in Karlsruhe (Germany).
· I-Ramp3 - Intelligent Reconfigurable Machines for Smart Plug&Produce Production
· SelSus - Health Monitoring and Life-Long Capability Management for SELf-SUStaining Manufacturing Systems
· T-Rex – Innovative Strategies for Renovation and Repair in Manufacturing Systems
· Power-OM – Power comsumption driven Reliability Operation and Mintenance optimization
· Prime - Plug and produce intelligent multi-agent environment based on standard technology
· SkillPro - Skill-based Propagation of "Plug&Produce"-Devices in Reconfigurable Production Systems by AML
· Cassamobile - Mini-factories for customised products using local flexible production
· EASE-R3 - Integrated framework for a cost-effective and easy Repair,Renovation and Re-use of machine tools within modern Factory
· Road4Fame - Development of a Strategic Research and Innovation Roadmap for Future Architectures and Services for Manufacturing in Europe
· Optician2020 - Flexible and on-demand manufacturing of customized spectacles by close-to-optician production clusters